If you have being searching for a considerable amount of time the ideal beat making software, you probably know what types of software are out there. There is a type that produce cheap quality sounds and of course there is the professional quality softwares that will empty your wallet and besides you will have to spend months trying to figure out how to make beats before heading towards frustration.
You desire to make music and you want to have results ASAP creating masterpieces you can play at clubs or to sell to producers with your head up high, but you definitely do not want to empty your wallet AND bank by doing it.
The good news is that there is now a way to do this.
Dr. Drum Beat Production Software has absolutely everything you need to get started. Even better, this is a very affordable software that will make your music stand out above the rest.
What are Dr. Drum key features?
- Beats, Beats and More Beats
- A full-scale beat maker that offers you dozens of kits
- 12-pad sound with each kit
- Drag and drop import ability to bring in your own beats
- An immense database of exclusive beat sounds
- Single click ability to move sounds where you want them in the track
- 4-Octave Keyboard
- Create pianos, strings, synth, sax and more
- Special effects to create unique sounds
- Drag and drop import ability to bring in your own sounds
- MIDI cable free
- A database of thousands of stereo quality sounds
- Switch instruments in a single click
- A powerful 16-track sequencer that lets you:
– Record in full 44.1 stereo 16 bit PCM .wav format
– Alter frequency, resonance, LFO R and A
– Scan important sounds for a single note or section of music and recreate it in all 4 octaves
– Mix the volume on individual channels
– Move sound about with a single click
– Learn to use the entire program in minutes with the video tutorials included
Disclaimer: In accordance with the new guidelines from the FTC I am required to inform you that some of the links on this blog/website, either through images, text, audio anywhere throughout this website, are in fact affiliate links, and if you purchase products through these links then I get paid a commission. The amount of commission varies from product to product.
IMPORTANT NOTE: As an affiliate marketer I ensure that I ONLY recommend products that I have purchased and tested, and will never EVER promote crappy products.